How To Buy Elite Contractors
For both Halcyon™ and AIRSTAGE™ contractors.
Fujitsu Elite Contractors are distinguished from other contractors because of the premier level of training they've earned, and the support and service the provide to their customers. Becoming an Elite Contractor earns them access to Fujitsu General's top-notch sales support tools.
- Agree to Fujitsu General's Code of Conduct
- Use best efforts in resolving customer complaints
- Be diligent and professional in handling all field service related issues
- Meet state and local compliance and licensing requirements
- Meet and maintain training requirements
- Maintain current contact information on Fujitsu website
- Follow up with customers in a timely manner
By choosing an Elite Contractor, gain an extra 2 years extended warranty on select Halcyon™ Systems*1
Fujitsu General Halcyon™ systems that have been installed by an Elite Contractor and the online Product Registration*2 has been submitted have a 12-Year Parts and Compressor warranty. For more details, see Halcyon™ Warranty Statement.
- *1: 12-Year Warranties exclude
- R22 models, IAQ models, ASU30RLX, ABU18RULX, ABU24RULX, ABU36RSLX, AUU18RLCX, AUU24RCLX, AUU36RCLX, AUU42RCLX, AOU18RLX, AOU24RLX, AOU30RLX, AOU36RLX, AOU42RLX
- *2: Elite Contractor and the online Product Registration
- Residents of California and Quebec are not required to register the System in order to obtain all of the rights and remedies applicable to this Limited Warranty.