HRV/ERV Solutions SMARTER BUILDING CONTROLLER
The SBC100 Smarter Building Controller is a state of the art building management system that integrates heating, ventilation,
and air-conditioning (HVAC) equipment and controls. Pre-configured equipment including Fujitsu’s Airstage VRF connect to
the HVAC2-Smarter Building Platform over a secure network via LTE or Ethernet, and uses a cloud-based user interface, which is
available from any Internet connected device. This offers immediate access to critical information to monitor energy efficiency and
lower operating costs throughout a building’s life-cycle.
PLUG AND PLAY
- Simple configuration and integration.
- Pre-Programmed and ready for compatible field equipment.
- Mobile access over a secure internet connection.
- User interface with a simple layout provides critical building
- Optimum system performance is achieved with remote
service tool monitoring, providing a good understanding of a
potential issue minimizing downtime.
- Look back in performance data at any point in time to
pinpoint the cause of an issue. All recorded data are located
on our secure cloud.
- Remote monitoring provides peace of mind, and when
needed will reduce the total truck roles, benefiting the
contractor, the building owner, the occupants, and the
BUILDING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- Suitable for a single building or a portfolio of buildings.
- BACnet ready and open to other HVAC2 systems.
THE CLOUD EXPERIENCE IS CUSTOMIZED FOR THE SPECIFIC ROLE OF THE USER:
- Property Managers
- HVAC Contractors
|100 – 240 VAC / 1 ph / 50 – 60Hz
| IEC connector with plug.
|13.5" x 11.3" x 7.2"
34.3cm x 28.7cm x 18.3cm
|7 lbs / 13.8 kg
|Operating Temp Range
|32 – 122˚F / 0 – 50˚C
| FUNCTION / PURPOSE
|Barrel-type power connector
|For power supply by plug
|Relay output connectors
|Modbus RTU port
|Connection point for devices under control
|Switch closure input
|Wi-Fi / Bluetooth antenna
|Supports Wi-Fi A/B/G and Bluetooth 4.0
|Cellular LTE internet connection