Ventilation DX Kit for Air Handling Applications
Different control strategies for optimized control of air handling & fan coil units
When connected to an air handling unit (AHU), the temperature of supply air is controlled by a discharge sensor.
When connected to a fan coil unit (FCU), the room temperature is controlled by a return-air temperature sensor.
Application as part of a VRF system
Supports a wide range of capacity classes
- Connectable capacity range: 18,000 BTU/h to 168,000 BTU/h
- 2 EEV units can be connected in parallel for up to 168,000 BTU/h large capacity units. (Separation Tube kit UTP-LX180A is required for 144,000 BTU/h / 168,000BTU/h.)
A variety of control options that meet application requirements
Central control using VRF controllers or central management (BMS) controller
Central control from external controllers
Summary of functions
- Setting temperature
- Capacity demand
- Heating and cooling operation modes
- Fault information
- On/Off indication
- Fan On/Off indication
- Thermostat On/Off indication
- Defrost indication
- Fault indication
Possible to control via Modbus interface for the integration into a BMS system.
- Connectable VRF series: J-IIIL, J-IIS, J-II, V-II, VR-II
- Connectable DX-Kit system capacity range: 50 to 100% of the outdoor unit capacity
- Connectable DX-Kit system capacity range with indoor units: 30% or less of the outdoor unit capacity
- Max wiring length from control unit: 32ft. (10m)
- Max piping length between EEV unit and indoor unit: 16ft. (5m)
- Outdoor installation: Control unit and EEV unit can be installed at an outdoor space.
For 2EEV units connection (option) Separation Tube kit : UTP-LX180A