Skip to main content
Voice control for your Fujitsu air conditioner using Amazon Alexa
FGLair™ With Amazon Alexa!
AVAILABLE ALEXA COMMANDS
- Alexa, turn on living room
- Alexa, turn off bedroom
- Alexa, set master bedroom temperature to 78 degrees.(°F, when setting of the Alexa device is Fahrenheit)
- Alexa, set master bedroom temperature to 26 degrees.(°C, when setting of the Alexa device is Celsius)
- Alexa, increase the family room temperature.
- Alexa, increase the basement AC temperature by 3 degrees.
- Alexa, decrease the Thermostat temperature.
- Alexa, decrease the Thermostat temperature by 2 degrees.
- Alexa, set lounge to Cool.
- Alexa, set living room to Heat.
- Alexa, set living room to Auto.
- Alexa, what is the living room set to?
- Alexa, what is the temperature in the living room?
- For UTY-TFNXZ2: No.13 is unusable.
- Voice control for your Fujitsu AIRSTAGE system using Amazon Alexa
- Can perform the entire setup process from your smartphone
- Using FGLair™, there is no loss of inverter efficiency
- FGLAir™ compatible Fujitsu AIRSTAGE system
- Amazon Echo device
- Available wireless LAN network
- Amazon Alexa app
- "FGLair" is a trademark of FUJITSU GENERAL LIMITED.
- Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
- The company names and brand names referred to in this page are themselves the trademarks, registered trademarks, and products of the respective companies.